Certifications & Awards:
Professional conferencing camera for mid-to-large rooms
- The CAM520 Pro2 is an industry-leading conferencing camera. Its 24X total zoom, upgraded AVer SmartFrame, Preset Framing, Sony True WDR, IP video streaming, and a PoE port take your video conferencing experience to the next level!
Present Every Detail with an 24X* Total Zoom
- Claim your advanced business benefits by presenting products in ultimate clarity and showing full details with an 24X* total zoom. The CAM520 Pro2 provides smoother video imaging than ever with up to 1080p, 60fps quality. Zoom in tightly on every facet of your products to win more business!
*Please use PTZApp 2 to set up 24X zoom.
Hold Efficient and Safe Meetings with Upgraded AVer SmartFrame
- Keep meetings efficient and safe with AVer’s upgraded SmartFrame. This function uses next-generation facial and body detection to automatically frame people who are wearing masks or presenting any facial profile from up to 7~10 meters away!
- Smartly track presenters through preset areas by adding a CAM520 Pro2 and its Preset Framing mode. You can set multiple preset viewing areas that the camera will automatically follow presenters through. There’ s no need for a remote control!
Access Video Calls Without the Hassle of Connecting a USB Cable!
- AVer Virtual Streaming technology makes the CAM520 Pro2 available as a camera video source for virtual meetings via a single Ethernet connection. Also, a PoE+ port simplifies set up and reduces installation costs.
* Only available in Windows PC. Doesn’t support in MAC PC.
Share Live Video Online Anytime with IP Streaming
- Livestream on YouTube or Facebook! Easily create live video content with the CAM520 Pro2 by using an H.264 RTSP/RTMP stream to your cloud base or on-premise streaming delivery network.
Enterprise-Grade Imaging with True WDR
- Enjoy vivid meetings even in high-contrast backlight environments when you use the CAM520 Pro2. Embedded Sony True WDR is effective at up to 120dB, automatically refining highlights, shadows, and white balance. You deserve to experience enterprise-grade imaging in every meeting.
*Specifications may vary depending on countries and are subject to change without notice.
- Sony super-low-light 2M pixel sensor, clear and natural imaging in low-light conditions
- Resolution: (16:9) 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, 424 x 240, 320 x 180; (4:3) 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- Smart Gallery* function offers great visibility for individual participant in the meeting room
- Innovative Preset Framing: Follow presenter based on preset areas
- True WDR up to 120db: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- Zoom: 24X* total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Field of view(D/H/V):84.5°/76°/48°
- Lens focal length: 3.9 mm (wide) ~ 47.3 mm (tele)
- Lens F#: 1.8 (wide) ~ 2.8 (tele)
- Mirror, flip, AE, white balance: auto/manual override via PTZApp 2
- Minimum focus distance: 1.5 m
- Standard tripod screw holes and Kensington slot
- People-counting API: enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage
Please use PTZApp 2 to set up Smart Gallery and 24X zoom.
Motorized Pan & Tilt Movement:
- Pan: ±170°
- Tilt: +90° (up) -30° (down)
- 10 camera presets (via remote control)
- Fast and quiet pan/tilt movement
- 12V/2A power adaptor
- Mini DIN9 for RS232 in & out connection (VISCA control panel and camera daisy chain)
- USB 3.1 type-B connector
- IP (RJ45)
- YUV, YUY2, MJPEG, NV12
- Network video compression format: H.264, H.265
- Network protocol: RTSP, RTMP
- 3.1 Gen 1, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- UVC 1.1 (USB video), UAC 1.0 (USB audio), UVC1.5*
*UVC1.5 requires an additional firmware upgrade. Please contact technical support for more details.
- IR remote control
- VISCA/pelco P/pelco D via RS232 (128 preset points via VISCA command)
- Remote side: VISCA over IP, IP (RJ45)
- UVC/UAC plug and play
- WebUI: Browser IP access via Chrome (Does not support Internet Explorer)
- PTZApp 2
- Camera wall-mount bracket included
- Optional foldable TV mount
- Optional ceiling mount
- Mini DIN8 to D-SUB9 RS232 adapter
- Foldable TV mount
- Ceiling mount
- USB3.1 fiber extender 10m/20m/30m
- USB3.1, 3m type-B to type-A cable
- Camera: 3 years
- Accessories: 1 year
- Windows® 7/10/11
- Mac OS X 14.4 or higher
- Chromebox 3 version 94.0.4606.114 or later
- 3.2 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-4460 processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- USB 3.1 port , backward compatible with USB2.0 port
- AC 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 12V, 2A
- PoE+: 802.3at
- Operation temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Operation humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage humidity: 20% ~ 80%
- Package dimensions: 256 x 256 x 274 mm
- Package weight: 3.335 kg/7.35 lbs
- Camera: 182 x 142.7 x 153 mm/1.47 kg
- Remote control: 200 x 50 x 21 mm/0.09 kg
- CAM520 Pro2 unit
- Remote control
- 5m, USB2.0 type-B to type-A cable
- Power adapter (10 ft/3 m)
- QR code card
- Wall-mount bracket
- ¼” tripod screw
- Mini DIN9 to mini DIN8 RS232 adapter
- Zoom, Microsoft® Teams, Skype for Business, Skype, Google Meet, Intel® Unite™, RingCentral, BlueJeans, V-Cube, LiveOn, CyberLink U Meeting®, TrueConf, Adobe® Connect™, Cisco Webex®, Fuze, GoToMeeting™, Vidyo, vMix, WebRTC, Wirecast, XSplit
Free Applications for Meeting Collaboration
(Free Apps support on Windows® and Mac® computers)
1. EZManager 2: Camera Central Management Software
- Remotely group FW/SW upgrades, control the camera, and manage settings
2. PTZApp 2: Camera Setting Software
- View live video, people counting number, meeting interval information
- Enable Skype for Business far-end control
- Upgrade firmware automatically or manually
- Control the camera
- Set parameters and adjust the camera image
- Diagnose operating status
3. EZLive: Broadcasting Software
- Enjoy multi-camera real-time streaming, annotating, image capturing, and video recording