Re-introducing USB Digital Wireless…
- The Samson XPD2 Lavalier system allows you to bring a wireless microphone to a variety of sound applications via its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. Offering simple setup, professional full-range audio and 100′ of wireless operation, the XPD2 Lavalier is perfect for live performances, digital communications and mobile productions..
- XPD2 combines incredible audio quality, simple operation and micro receiver technology makes adding wireless microphones to your audio production extremely easy and affordable.
More Ways To Connect
- The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8″ (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices.*
So Why Wires?
- XPD2 Wireless delivers high-quality audio using digital transmission. This type of wireless technology allows the transmitter to send an uncompressed signal to the receiver, so your audio will have greater signal-to-noise when compared to a traditional wireless system. The result is a performance that sounds as good as using a wired microphone.
- Audio can make or break any content, with that in mind we desinged the AM310 as a well-balanced, affordable and versatile microphone ready for anything you through at it.
Podcast or Voice-Overs
- Ideal for recording podcast or voice-over, the AM310 will help you add crystal clear vocals without the need of any extra mixers or amps. Its plug and play design makes it very convenient, so you can basically connect it to any computer even if it’s not yours.
Vocal and Instrument Recording
- The AM310 has been tuned to pick up midrange frequencies which is exactly where vocals are found and can used to complement your music instrument recording. Start recording your new demo and let the music inside you come to live.
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple’s Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output
- PXD1 beltpack transmitter with Samson LM8 Lavalier Microphone
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 100′ operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- Includes lapel clip and USB extension cable
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 100′ (3m) line of sight
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Modulation type: GFSK
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz–16KHz
- T.H.D.: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal to Noise: >85dB
RXD2 USB Receiver
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
- Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
- USB audio sample rate: 32KHz
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 3.75″ x 2.44″ x 0.75″ (96mm x 62mm x 18.5mm)
- Weight: 0.2lb (93g)
PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter
- Microphone: Samson LM8 lavalier mic
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Dimensions: ” x ø” (mm x ømm)
- Weight: lb (g)